National Eligibility & Entrance Test (NEET)
NEET is one of the top entrance exams for admissions into medical field like MBBS, BDS and Ayurvedic fields like (BAMS, BUMS &BHMS). NEET (UG) is conducted annually by National Testing Agency (NTA) for students seeking admissions in govt. & private colleges in which qualification is mandatory to avail admissions. Students with their NEET Scores can apply even in abroad where scores are accepted based on their qualification after which MCC conducts the counselling.
- Exam is conducted in offline mode with pen & paper based
- Questions asked from Botany, Chemistry, Physics, Zoology subjects
- Duration of the exam is 3 hours depending on questions asked
- 180 questions with 45 questions in each subjects
- Languages in which exam is conducted is Hindi, English, Assamese, Gujarati, Bengali, Marathi, Oriya, Tamil, Urdu, Tamil, Telugu etc.
- Eligibility is pass in 12th standard with minimum 50% marks in science subjects of physics, chemistry & biology
The Cutoff for NEET Exam differs every in terms of Candidate appeared:
|Category||Minimum percentile to qualify|
|Unreserved (UR)/EWS||50th Percentile|
|Unreserved PH (UR-PH)/EWS||45th Percentile|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||40th Percentile|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||40th Percentile|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||40th Percentile|
Students seeking direct admission through management quota must have qualified in NEET Exam to get admissions in medical courses.
|NEET (UG) 2022 exam date: last week of June or first week of July|
|NEET (PG) 2022 exam date: To be conducted in month of may|
For further queries related to eligibility & exam details please visit website link:
NEET (PG) is qualifying exam for students who wish to pursue want to study higher studies in MD/MS which is conducted by National Board of Examinations (NBE) & counselling is done by Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS).
- Exam is conducted in online mode using computer based test
- Knowledge required is subjects studied in UG courses as per each boards
- Duration of the exam is 210 minutes with 200 questions
- Cutoff for general candidate is 30th percentile & SC/ST/OBC/PwD is 20%.
- Candidates must qualify in these exams for direct admissions in any courses
For information related to eligibility & exams notification please visit